6 Geebung Close , Colo Vale
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 1001 Square metres
TURN KEY READY FOR YOUR FAMILY
This impressive newly-built home is the perfect family setting to create special memories and watch the children or grandchildren grow!
There is honestly something for everyone in this home;
Room for the kids to play in the backyard in their very own cubby house or inside in a designated play room.
Room for mum and dad to entertain in the spacious open plan living opening out to the large alfresco deck and a media room to relax and unwind in.
Not forgetting the man cave shed for dad to escape too!
And with the fully fenced yard and grassed area enough room for the beloved family pet.
This residence is situated on a very quiet private culdesac, surrounded by new homes in the quaint village of Colo Vale. Located simply ten minutes into Mittagong town centre with direct highway access to and from Sydney or Canberra.
You will have ease of convenience to the local primary school, walking trails, the monthly colo vale weekend markets, the convenience store for a quick bottle of milk and loaf of bread and your daily barista made coffee fix from the mobile Lara Coffee Co.
Features of this property include;
- 4 large bedrooms plus a children’s play room or turn it into a study to work from home or its always available for a 5th bedroom.
- The master has both his and hers built in robes and a walk through robe, his and hers vanity in the ensuite, underfloor heating, frameless shower and seperate toilet. While the main bathroom includes freestanding bath to wash the children and warm underfloor heating.
- The gourmet kitchen brings the family together at the heart of the home with raised ceilings, caesar stone bench tops, butlers pantry, ample storage, gas 4 burner top of the range Asko cooktop, ducted Siemens range hood and not 1 but 2 electric BOSCH pyrolictic ovens. What does pyrolicytic mean - self cleaning, that’s right it will clean itself after each use and you just wipe over with a damp cloth to capture any leftover crumbs.
- Stepping outside is a covered entertaining area alfresco deck with BBQ and a cosy fire pit seating area to enjoy in the highland winters, roasting marshmallows with the kids over the open fire.
Internal laundry with direct line access outside
- Double car remote garage with internal access into the butlers pantry for ease of convenience to put your groceries away.
- Split system Daikin electric heating and cooling in 4 zones throughout the home utilising the power produced from the 3 phase 10kw system of 36 solar panels and i’ll let you in on a little secret that the vendors boast with this system they have not yet paid a power bill in the 2 years they have lived here!
Side access along the left side of the house leads to a large rear shed, perfect for storage or a workshop.
To avoid disappointment I encourage you to come and take a look at all this wonderful property has to offer sooner rather than later!
Contact me to arrange a private inspection or join me at the various open home viewings.
You’ll be Minutes from town, miles from anywhere.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
6 x 6m double garage
6 x 5m powered shed
8 x 4m deck
Outdoor Fire Pit sitting area
Children's playground & cubby house
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1350000.
Interest Rate (p.a)