399 Stonequarry Creek Road, Exeter
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 22.06 Hectares
Winding your way down the driveway originally hand cut by stone masons you will come across this hidden gem, Oozing in history, the property holds ample character and many stories from its past life.
Some say it used to be the old Werai hall or school house and this is prevalent with historical original features of an old hand dug well, outdoor drop dunny, laundry and cottage, original1909 stamped rustic plough in the front garden and the remanences of an apple farm that used to be planted in the back paddock.
Escape from it all with this superb property showcasing a stunning blend of charming character and desirable tranquillity, this home is situated on a sprawling 22 hectares of land bound by apple creek and under 10 minutes walk on to a majestic natural swimming hole and waterfall contained within the seclusions of the property.
This updated residence boasts 4.5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including a lovely ensuite off the master on the lower level and various living and dining spaces
making it ideally suited for family living.
Some of the wonderful features Include:
- Grand open plan layout with cathedral ceilings and wooden beams
- Comforted by a covered wrap around verandah, enjoyable year round
- Enjoy the sound of native birds or the peace and quiet from the verandahs
- A Modern farm house kitchen with Bosch Dishwasher & Gas Oven & Cooktop
- Cyprus pine polished original wooden floors build the homes characteristics and charm
- A large outdoor fireplace for entertaining and year long comfort
- Partly tree studded with approx. 10-12 acres of level cleared land
- Lovely fenced plotted vegetable garden and garden shed
- Formal lounge features an open fireplace
- Upstairs, a loft style guest retreat to embrace the views from the large windows
- Separate downstairs master wing inclusive of fireplace and ensuite, with views to the East
and a lengthy walk in robe
- Three downstairs bedrooms, pleasant greenery outlook
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Central main bathroom, with bathtub, shower and wooden vanity
- Effectively run off bottled gas, a septic system and large water tanks studded throughout (approx 130,000L combined total water catchment and a dug Bore simply requiring a new pump)
- Hand dug well and large front dam
- Detached workshop/four bay car shed with power
- Open Bay Shed
- Two fully fenced paddocks - perfect for horses, goats or sheep
The seclusion of this home amid private surrounds will feel worlds away from everyday life, yet is still only a short five minute drive to the popular Exeter General Store or Exeter Public School.
A sanctuary within 10 to 12 minutes drive of Moss vale town centre.
Situated close to various schools including The King’s school, Tudor House, shopping centre, train station, post office, cafes and restaurants.
Enjoy the quaint village life of the neighbouring township of Exeter with its popular General Store to drop in and grab your coffee, cake, newspaper, purchase local produce and artisan goods or even post a letter off at the post office within.
Walk across the road to the Antique store and have a chat (only if you have time!) with the elderly proprietor who will take you on a historical journey.
Not forgetting the wonderful Exeter Village Markets held the 1st Saturday of the month.
Come and delight your senses with this rural pocket.
Call Cassie Fikri on 0412 191 103 or Peter Smyth 0419 428 740 for details
- *Please note - Virtual Styling has been used for staging purposes only.*
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)