2 / 5 Boronia Street, Bowral
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
IS THIS BOWRALS BEST PRICED UNIT ?
A rare opportunity has arisen to obtain a surprisingly spacious studio apartment situated on the ground floor in the ‘Golf View Lodge’ making the perfect investment or weekend haven to escape the city to a little foothold in the Southern Highlands.
Nestled amidst lush gardens on a private road, next to Gibraltar Hotel and walking distance to Bowral town to enjoy the vast array of vibrant boutique shops, antique stores, art galleries, cafes, restaurants and wineries.
Recreation facilities for you and your guests to enjoy include a heated swimming pool, outdoor bbq, tennis court, with the opportunity to take advantage of the wonderful nearby golf courses.
Enjoy Panaramic Views over Bowral and the soaring Mt Gibraltar as you play a round of golf at the picturesque Gibraltar course (230m walk) or Peppers Craigieburn course (1.3km). Either offering a relaxed and unique golfing experience for the competitive, social or family golfer.
Why not stroll down the driveway to enjoy all the wonderful food offerings at Gibraltar Hotel;
· Harvey’s Bar – offering live music of a weekend and the best cocktails in town! Relax on the outdoor terrace or gather by the roaring fire to drink, done and savour the music.
· San Fior – A fine dining experience, a transformation of fresh seasonal produce sourced from regional growers into an alchemy of food and wine to delight the senses.
· Gourmet Weekend Hot breakfasts
- Inviting lounge/bedroom, wall unit television inclusive
- Fully equipped Kitchenette provides mini fridge and ample cupboard space
- Tidy bathroom, air conditioning, allocated parking space
- Common facilities include a large shared lounge sitting room and shared laundry
- Popular local attractions nearby include; Mt Gibraltar Lookout, Gibbergunya walking track,
Dirty Janes Emporium offering Bowral’s largest vintage Market, The Bradman Museum
International Cricket Hall of Fame (home to sir Donald Bradman), Centennial Vineyards;
sample the award winning wines with over 800+ medals and trophies and a range of local
produce in the Cellar door.
- Just a 3 minute drive from the heart of Bowral
- An hour and a half drive to Sydney CBD, two hours to Canberra
Currently rented to a full time tenant who is happy to stay on continuing the lease,
collecting an attractive rental income also ideal for renting out on Air Bnb.
Do not let this fantastic opportunity slip for such an affordable entry point into the Bowral property market.
Strata = $550.00 per quarter Rates = $1,250.00 per year
Please contact Cassie Fikri 0412 191 103 for further information
and to arrange a private inspection by appointment only.
Midweek or weekend inspections welcomed
Heating & Cooling
Facilities within the complex include; outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, shared laudry, common lounge sitting room
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)