4 / 481A Moss Vale Road, Bowral
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 145 Square metres
Needle In a Haystack
Welcome to Oxley Court
Vacant and ready to move into.
Beautiful brick home with a tiled roof on Bowrals CBD fringe
An easy stroll to café life, restaurants and the heart of Bowral’s township, this villa is not to be missed.
_621 Metres will see you buying beautiful produce at Harris Farm Markets
_429 Metres for some sun and fun or maybe a picnic in Lions Park
_1200 Metres to Bowral train station for an easy commute to the city or the airport.
Situated in a quiet boutique complex of only 7 units it boasts:
- Set towards the rear with no road noise
- Open plan living with new timber look laminate floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Two carpeted bedrooms, Master with built in wardrobe
- Well situated laundry opening out to a low maintenance courtyard and clothesline.
- Reasonable outgoings Circa $800.00 per quarter
- Neat tidy gardens, Strata managed
A perfect opportunity for the astute down-sizer , investor, first home buyer or just a great bolthole in the Highlands
Contact Cassie Fikri to arrange an inspection on 0412191103
Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections. All care has been taken in providing true and accurate information herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)