1 Price Street, Moss Vale
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1426 Square metres
If you’re searching for a well-kept property that you can make your own, this much-loved family home should be at the top of your list. Occupying a 1427sqm prized corner position, its placed opposite parklands and backs onto a creek at the rear, ensuring the ultimate in peace and privacy.
A spacious floor plan offers plenty of room for growing families, while also being suitable for downsizers who want room for the grandkids to come and stay. Your pets will be well catered to as well, with a fenced dog run and grooming rooms already in place.
Being released to the market for the first time in over 35 years and having been at the centre of many wonderful memories, it offers a great foundation on which to create your forever home, and make many family memories to treasure.
• Flowing formal lounge and dining with bespoke built in bar and a leafy garden outlook
• Slow combustion wood fire takes centre stage in the living and kitchen area, providing lovely country ambience
• Beautifully updated kitchen offers a gas cooktop, appliance cupboard, breakfast bar and great pantry space
• Three bedrooms are each fitted with built ins, the master also includes an ensuite, fan and reverse cycle a/c
• Spacious 3-way bathroom with large vanity, toilet, shower and bath is presented in neat original condition
• Covered entertaining area overlooks the expansive fully fenced yard, framed in towering established trees
• Double LUG with internal access and an adjoining laundry; tool shed and multi-purpose rooms provided outside
• Gas heating outlets, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning ensure seasonal comfort
• Fabulously located only minutes to the burgeoning hub of Moss Vale’s main street
Being sold by way of Auction Online if not sold prior, don't miss out. Auction opens Friday 17th September at 11am and closes Monday 20th September at 6pm
Call Mandy Mitchell on 0426063495 to register
Peter Smyth on 0419428740
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)