9 Bradman Avenue, Bowral
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 2536 Square metres
AUCTION Saturday 15th May 1pm
9 Bradman Road, Bowral
A Much-Loved Family Home, Ready for the Next Chapter
Privately placed in a no-through road with entry via secure gates, this lovely home greets you with a pretty landscaped front garden complete with tranquil water feature. This represents an incredible opportunity in a prized Old Bowral locale, set on a level 2536sqm land parcel, next to the beautiful Cherry Tree Walk.
Comfortable as is, the home provides ample living space, while an abundance of large windows throughout ensures a pretty leafy outlook from virtually every room. The inclusion of a self-contained one-bedroom apartment enhances the home’s appeal even further, and provides scope for outstanding air bnb and rental potential or valuable in-law accommodation.
Limited only by your imagination (STCA), this home presents exciting scope for transformation, while some modest cosmetic updates will also provide a lovely refresh. Located in one of Bowral’s most coveted and central locations, whatever your vision, whatever your needs, this property has all the makings of an elegant modern residence that will nurture your family for years to come.
• Beautifully sun-dappled lounge room enjoys stunning garden views and the warmth of a slow combustion wood fire
• Dedicated dining room flows through to the freshly updated kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and dishwasher
• Three generous upstairs bedrooms share a well-presented older style bathroom and offer gorgeous elevated views
• Three Rinnai gas heaters are placed downstairs, while a reverse cycle a/c is fitted in the main bedroom
• Adjoining self-contained accommodation provides separate entry, spacious living and dining, kitchen, bedroom and ensuite
• Large double garage is sized to incorporate a workshop; additional carport and shed
• Expansive sun-bathed garden showcases lush lawns, flourishing established trees and a sense of tranquillity
• Excellent storage throughout, as well as a downstairs guest w/c and good-sized laundry
• Stroll to the station, local boutique shops, cafes and of course, historic Bradman Oval
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)