20 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Bowral
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 880 Square metres
99.94 REASONS TO BUY THIS CLASSIC
Placed in one of Old Bowral's finest streets on 880sqm large level sunny established block lies this treasure.
A fabulous opportunity awaits here for an astute investor to purchase a generously sized brick home in an excellent address which is currently tenanted
This neat brick and tile home sits in a tightly held enclave close to shops, amenities, and walking tracks on a quiet tree-lined street.
* Deceptively large and with an excellent floorplan, this 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom home also boasts a large study or 5th bedroom off the large formal entry hall.
* Formal and informal living area separated by a generous kitchen and there is a huge covered in rumpus room looking out to the garden
*Internal access from a huge double garage under roof is certainly a feature with a large concrete driveway to park extra vehicles, caravans and boats.
* A hothouse and large lockable workshed plus an extra storage room in the double garage make this a much sought after rental property
* Whether you would like a property with excellent long term tenants or you would like a short term investment and renovate and update when you are ready, don't miss out on this golden opportunity in a sought after area.
Phone Agent Peter Smyth 0419428740
Heating & Cooling
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $800000.
Interest Rate (p.a)